Sorry for the interruption, but I have some suggestions for the Yo-kai Medal article and the images of the Yo-kai Medals.
It is really sad to see that the Yo-kai Medal article itself is largely imcomplete, too long and too messy. As such, I have a few suggestions for it:
- Create separate sub-articles for the Yo-kai Medals blind packs.
- Create separate sub-articles for the Yo-kai Medals capsule series packs.
- Bandai version and Hasbro version should have their own sub-articles.
- For the Yo-kai Medals that comes with the toys, figurines, manga, video games and special delivery for movies, they should be listed in a separated sub-article.
Also, I noticed that there's a lot of duplicated Yo-kai Medals images, so my suggestions for this are:
- The name of the image for the medals should be named in this way: <Yo-kai name>-<Type of medal>-<Version>.<image format>
- Example 1 (Jibanyan, Z Medal, Bandai Japanese Version): Jibanyan-Zmedal-JP.png
- Example 2 (Komane, Normal Medal, Bandai English Version): Komane-Nmedal-EN.png
- Example 3 (USApyon, U Medal, Bandai Korean Version): USApyon-Umedal-KR.png
- Example 4 (Kung Fu Nyan, Normal Medal, Bandai Chinese Version): Kung Fu Nyan-Nmedal-CN.png
- Example 5 (Dazzabel, Normal Medal, Hasbro Version): Dazzabel-Nmedal-US.png
- Duplicates of the images of the same version of the same medals should be removed. User-created photo of a Yo-kai Medal should be removed as well.
- For images that are taken from Bandai and Hasbro, the use of the fairuse tag while uploading new Yo-kai Medal images is a must.
That is all my suggestions for the wiki.