Auntie Heart is one of the Yo-kai required to unlock Gilgaros.
- Yo-kai Watch: Main game series:
Auntie Heart is a recolor of Mama Aura. She appears as an older female humanoid Yo-kai with grey hair tied into a tsubushi shimada (type of hairstyle), and brown skin. She wears a dark purple kimono held by a black obi, and a yellow furry scarf. Her legs and feet are replaced by a single, tan cloud, and a golden yellow lotus shaped plumage arch is set behind her back.
Auntie Heart is the wife of Uncle Infinite.
Auntie Heart can be freed from the Crank-a-kai with a Green Coin or Special Coin.
Auntie Heart is a rare appearance Yo-kai on stage 157.
Auntie Heart can be freed from the present Crank-a-kai with a green coin, special coin, or Five-Star coin.
She can also be found in the Infinite Tunnel.
As of the Oni Evolution Update, she can also be freed from the Happy-Go-Lucky Crank-a-kai.
Auntie Heart can be freed from the Crank-a-kai via a Green Coin G, a Mystery Coin, a 5 Star Coin, or a Green Coin.
Aunti Heart can be freed from the Crank-a-kai with a Chinatown Coin (Beauty)
Auntie Heart can be freed from the Japan Crank-a-kai via Special Coins, 5 Star Coins, One Star Coins, Green Coins, Hinta Coins, and Legend Coins
Alternatively in the Busters-T update, she can be obtained via the dungeons known as Nuphinx Agete and Labyrinth of Hikari
Auntie Heart can be freed from the Crank-a-kai with a Green Coin.
- Receiving food (Favourite): "Ohoho! Yum!"
- Befriended: "Mwah... Aren't you precious. I could use another grandchild."
- When Befriended (Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble): "Mwah! Have a kiss from your new auntie for doing so well!"
- Released from Crank-a-kai: "You let me out? Mwah! Mwah! Mwah! Kisses from your new auntie."
- When being traded: "Aren't you a dear? I'm going to spoil you rotten. Mwah!"
In another languages
- Italian: Zia Cora
- Spanish: Tita corazon
- German: Tante Herzi
- Portuguese (Brazil): Vó Maria'"
- French: "Tata Câlin"