- Yo-kai Watch 3: Befriending Yo-kai
- Yo-kai Watch: Wibble Wobble: Playable Yo-kai
- Yo-kai Watch Blasters 2: Playable Yo-kai
Ballin is a round-shaped Yo-kai with the upper half of his body colored pink, with the sides of his face colored in a darker shade. He has a tuft of turquoise hair and squinty eyes and a small mouth. The lower half of his body is colored yellow, with two small arms. He is constantly seen bouncing.
Those inspirited by Ballin will enter lives of luxury and fortune.
Yo-kai Watch 3
Ballin can be found in the Scrapyard, where he can be fought after finding him using the crane.
Ballin also appears in the Whimsical Workroom 2. He will run away once the player approaches him, you can press pause while approaching him to keep him from running away (similar to Noko in Yo-Kai Watch 1) or try to approach him from behind so that he doesn't notice you. A word of warning: Ballin won't appear anymore after you bought the key in the red vending machine.
He can also be found and befriended in the Open Spades Mouth on the Cluvian Continent.
"Tama no koshi" (Japanese: 玉の輿 lit. "palanquin set with jewels") is the shortened version of the Japanese phrase "Tama no koshi ni noru" (Japanese: 玉の輿に乗る lit. "riding in a beautiful palanquin"), which is used to refer to the act of gold-digging (a woman marrying a man for his wealth).
When a man marries a rich woman, he is often referred to as an "opposite ball" (Japanese: 逆玉, gyakutama).
- Befriended: "Let's roll the dice and see if we're gonna be friends!"
- Being traded: "Well hello there! You wanna go for a rollicking roll with me too?"
- Loafing: "Restful rolling..."
- Received food (favorite): "This is great."
- Received food (normal): "Well, err..."
- Received food (disliked): "That was bad!"
- Ballin's random names are Poker, Hansel, Ulric, and Mathis.
In other languages
- Italian: Sfericca
- German: Rosirunde
- Spanish: Partidacio
- French: Fortuné