Blandon evolves from Dimmy starting at level 24.
- Yo-kai Watch: Main game series:
- Yo-kai Watch animation: Minor Yo-kai
A purple scroll rising from darkness, he wears a some sort black vest with fish net shirt underneath the vest and fish net wrist cuffs worn on his wrist. Blandon also wears a red flowing scarf on. He is holding a shuriken.
Blandon is a good spy, but wants more recognition for this.
As an evolution of Dimmy he can conceal his presence and cause those around him to not realize he is there, making him a great spy.
He presumably is proficient with his ninja star.
Evolve Dimmy. Blandon also appears on the Rugged Path on Breezy Hills.
Lastly, he appears in the 5 and 6th Circles of Infinite Inferno.
Yo-Kai Watch Animation series
Blandon make his debut in EP206, He inspirts Nate by making him disappear from hard test questions, and a game of “Rock, Paper, Scissors“. Injurnalist befriends him to do undercover news work, by taking pictures of various Yo-kai for his new chronicles by taking pictures of Blizzaria, Blazion, Hungramps, Snartle, and Komasan, which later got angry at them for embarrassing news. They beat up Injurnalist.
| Level 24|
| Tolerance of attribute attack|
Strong × ⇒ △ ⇒ - ⇒ ○ ⇒ ◎ weak
- Befriended (Yo-kai Watch): "Master, you're the only person to ever notice me! Let me serve you!"
- Loafing: "Shhh..."
- Receiving food (favorite): "D-Delicious!"
- Receiving food (normal): "Bland..."
- Receiving food (disliked): "Lingering taste."
- "Kagerō" derives from kagerou, which can mean "to become shadowed" or "fleeting".
- "Blandon" is a portmanteau of bland and the male name Brandon.
- "Nostoy" is an abbreviation of the phrase "no estoy" (i'm not)
- "Ninjamévu" is a portmanteau of Ninja and jamévu, a corruption of "Jamais vu" (never seen).
- "Yǐnwú" is made up of the characters 隱 (hidden) and 無 (nothingness/nonexistent).
- "Khāngerò" is a transliteration of Kagerō.
In other languages
- Japanese: カゲロー Kagerō
- Korean: 못채림자 Motchaerimja
- German: Huschemen
- French: Ninjamévu
- Spanish: Nostoy
- Italian: Blando
- Chinese: 隱無 Yǐnwú
- Portuguese (Brazil): Sigillo
- Thai: คาเงโร่ Khāngerò