- Yo-kai Watch: Befriending Yo-kai
Confuze resembles Daiz, but has a pale-purple blush and blue skin tone.
As his bio in the Yo-kai Medallium states, Confuze will make you mumble.
It can also be freed from the Crank-a-kai with an Excitement Coin.
It can also be freed from the Crank-a-kai in the past with a Light Blue Coin.
Yo-kai Watch 3
Confuze can be found in Pecan Porté
He can also be found in Condor Canyon.
Lastly, he can befreed from the Dream Roulette using a Mellow Coin.
|A||Attack (hits nearby enemy)|
|X||Fleeting (Avoids attacks but can't avoid techniques)|
Confuze's soul - Able to dodge Soultimates easily.
- Befriended (Yo-kai Watch): "Do you want to be...friends? Am I saying that right?"
- Loafing: "Yawn..."
- Receiving food (favorite): "Tasty..."
- Receiving food (normal): "...Sure..."
- Receiving food (disliked):
- Freed from Crank-a-kai (Yo-kai Watch): "Am I out? Are we friends? What were we talking about?"
- "Confuze" is a corruption of confuse.
- "Shidoromodoro" translates as flustered.
- "Wirrtropf" consists of the words wirr meaning confused and tropf a shortened version of tropfen which means to drip, referencing Confuze's appearance.
- "Turdido" is a shortening of "Aturdido" which means "Stunned or Confused".
In other languages
- Spanish: Turdido
- German: Wirrtropf
- French: Tourneboul
- Italian: Konfuxi
- Portuguese(Brazil): Zonzão