He is one of the Yo-kai required to unlock Slurpent.
- Yo-kai Watch: Main game series:
A stout humanoid-like Yo-kai with liliac purple skin, Devourer has a purple spiral shape on the dome like tip of his head, small offset white eyes, purple lips with a scar on his right, and, most notably, large teeth with canines. He wears a large red bead necklace, a black robe with a dark gray haori, a medium gray hakama, and black sandals with socks of the same color. Devourer holds a demonic smile on his face.
When fighting Devourer as a boss, he will have pupilless eyes.
Devourer, unlike Demuncher, devours life energy (which is censored in the English version) and souls.
Devourer was obtainable through the Crank-a-kai in the first Scramble Battle Event
Devourer also occasionally appears in the Oni Crank-a-kai, and Luck Crank-a-kai in certain event periods.
Devourer can be freed from the Crank-a-kai in the past with either a Red Coin, Five-Star Coin or a Special Coin.
Devourer can also appear the Infinite Tunnel approx. 10,000 meters in, alongside other Yo-kai.
Devourer appears as a boss in an optional mission in Chapter 8.
Devourer can be befriended in a big boss mission in Red Cat Team.
Alternatively, Devourer can be freed from the Crank-a-kai with a Special Coin.
Devourer, as Inochitori Jo Sho, can be freed from the Crank-a-kai with a Red Coin, or Red Coin G.
Devourer can be found rarely with an Rank S Watch on the 3rd floor in the Nocturne Hospital.
Alternatively, as of the 2.0 update, he can be found through the Busters T mode in the S-Dungeon.
| Tolerance of attribute attack|
Strong × ⇒ △ ⇒ - ⇒ ○ ⇒ ◎ weak
- Receiving food (favourite): "Gimmie more!"
- Freed from the Crank-a-kai (Yo-kai Watch: Wibble Wobble): "Your energy looks pretty tasty. You're definitely my favorite!"
- "Inochitori" translates as "fatal, deadly" (Japanese: 命取り Inochitori). It can also be translated as "life taker".
- Devourer's english name comes from a name used in certain mythologies that represent death devouring souls of the living.
- Devourer is the only Past Crank-a-kai-exclusive Yo-kai to not be a Classic Yo-kai.
In other languages