His given name is Kouen (Japanese: 煌炎 Kōen).
Specifically, this is the appearance of Lord Enma for the Shadowside series, 30 years after the present series. As he has given up his title of king to Jaou Kaira, he is no longer referred to as "Lord".
- Yo-kai Watch: Wibble Wobble: Playable Yo-kai.
- Yo-kai Watch Busters 2: Playable Yo-kai.
- M04: Protagonist Yo-kai.
- Yo-kai Watch 4: Playable Yo-kai.
In his regular form, he looks similar to his original appearance, but he has noticeably gotten older, being taller and having more mature facial features.
His royal garb now sports different design patterns: its sleeves and its lower part are now flame-patterned and gold-trimmed, and he now wears a maroon-colored two-layered piece of clothing with gold trimmings and a wisp decoration in the center, all fastened with a teal sash.
He has no standard Shadowside form, turning into his Awoken form instead.
Enma is a major Yo-kai in Yo-kai Watch Shadowside: The Return of the Oni King.
30 years after the main series, Enma Daiou has been dethroned as the king of the Yo-kai World by his former childhood friend and rival Jaou Kaira.
Yo-kai Watch Busters 2
Once Chapter 2 is completed, Enma becomes an available opponent in the "Wandering Arena" (Japanese: さすらい闘技場 Sasurai Tōgiba), where he can be fought and befriended.
Yo-kai Watch 4
He is seen fighting Soranaki in the opening cutscene, alongside Zazel. Soranaki briefly gains the upper hand, disarming him, but Enma turns into his awoken form, unleashing his Soultimate on him. However Soranaki creates a bubble around him and Enma, pausing Enma in time, later turning him to stone and seemingly killing him, much to Zazel's shock. Enma can be befriended after defeating him at the lv90 Yo-kai Sumo tournament.
Yo-kai Watch: Wibble Wobble
(see Lord Enma#Etymology)
- While Busters 2 does not appear to take place 30 years like M04 does, Enma Daiou sports the design of this form in the game.
- It should be noted that the game treats him no different than Lord Enma from the present series, to the point of them using the same model, simply featuring a changed outfit, seemingly conflating the two versions for simplicity's sake.
- He shares his voice actor, Ryōhei Kimura, with the present version of Lord Enma.