- Yo-kai Watch: Main game series:
- Yo-kai Watch animation: Minor Yo-kai.
Grumpus Khan is an anthropomorphic white sheep that wears a stir-fry like hat and a blue kimono.
Anyone who is Inspirited by Grumpus Khan is hated amongst negative attitudes. His hat has the power to also cook delicious food.
- Obtain either a Grumpus Khan or Groupus Khan Yo-kai Watch: Tomodachi Ukiukipedia card.
- Scan the QR Code on said cards in Piggleston Bank to obtain a Local Coin - Hokkaido.
- Use the coin in the Crank-a-kai to free Grumpus Khan.
Grumpus Khan can rarely be found under vending machines in Uptown Springdale.
He may appear in battle during the seasonal Rare Yo-kai course in Ambrosia Pavilion.
He can also appear in the Catwalk as well as in Springdale Elementary at night.
Alternatively, he can be freed from the Crank-a-kai using a Dark Blue Coin.
| Tolerance of attribute attack|
Strong × ⇒ △ ⇒ - ⇒ ○ ⇒ ◎ weak
- Freed from Crank-a-kai:"You really want to bring me with you? Boy... THIS oughta be fun..."
- Being Traded: "Hmm... This is gonna be the WORST."
"Jingisugisukan" is a combination of gisugisu ("awkward, tense") and Jingisukan, a dish consisting of mutton meat grilled on a dome-shaped skillet. The name is a corruption of "Genghis Khan", as it was once believed mutton was the favorite food of Mongolian soldiers and that they cooked it on their own helmets, thus the shape of the skillet.
"Keji Do Khan" in his first two words they sound like "Quejido" (Groan) and his first and third words sound like "Genghis Khan".
- Grumpus Khan's "random" nicknames in Yo-kai Watch 2 are: Gruff, Baaahey, NoKhanDo, and Zachary.
In Other Languages
- Italian: Negakan
- French: Mélobê
- German: Motzääär
- Spanish: Keji Do Khan