- Yo-kai Watch: Main game series:
- Yo-kai Watch animation: Minor Yo-kai
An old man with a green round head with a beard and hair at the top with dull blue eyes and light orange lips wearing a purple robe and holds a wooden staff. The head of said staff resembles the "Go" katakana.
He has the ability to creates typos in signs and texts.
Nate then proceed to summon Robonyan F, but due to Misterr Typoo's power to making typos, the Dream medal's name was changed to just 'Nyan'. This eventually put Misterr Typoo in greater disadvantage as Nate accidentally summoned nearly all of the cat Yo-kai, consists of Jibanyan, Dianyan, Emenyan, Rubinyan, Sapphinyan, Topanyan, Momonyan, Odysseynyan, Kintaronyan, Puppynyan, Chimpanyan, Pheasanyan, Strawbnyan, Oranyan, Watermelnyan, Grapenyan, Melonyan, Kiwinyan, Robonyan, Robonyan F, Goldenyan, Terminyanator, Shogunyan, Hovernyan and Tomnyan. Knowing that he has no chance to win against them in term of numbers, he gave Nate his medal and ran away for his life.
Misterr Typoo can be found in room C-104 in the South apartments, where he can be fought once per day until he's befriended through normal means.
Otherwise, Misterr Typoo can be found in Harrisville Rice Paddy Path.
"Misterr Typoo" is a reference to his ability to cause people to make typos, with his name be a corruption on "Mister Typo" thus adding typos to it.
"Herrato" combines "Errar" (Err; written with H to make a joke) and "Ortografía" (Orthography)
- Misterr Typoo does not have his real life medal counterpart.
- His medallium entry is purposely filled with typos as a joke on his powers.
- His medallium entry with typos translates as "This Yo-kai riddles texts with typos galore. Keep an eye out for this guy... You won't want him around during a test.".
In other languages
- Italian: Sbattituro
- Spanish: Herrato
- German: Värtippa
- French: M. Orthogaffe