- M04: Antagonist Yo-kai
- Yo-kai Watch Shadowside anime: Supporting Yo-kai
- Yo-kai Watch 4: Befriending Yo-kai
Ogu, Togu and Mogu are tiny Oni Yo-kai with small, thin limbs and a large, round head with a small horn on it. Ogu's body is dark gray, has two beak-like fangs, and only one eye. Togu's body is blueish grey, has two sharp fangs, and two eyes. Mogu's body is light grey, has two sharp fangs, as well as two prominent incisors, and three eyes.
Like all Onimaro, they have the ability to turn people into Kaodeka Oni when inspiriting them.
The Onimaro Trio are antagonists Yo-kai in Yo-kai Watch Shadowside: The Return of the Oni King, being one of the countless Onimaro that come to earth in swarms, inspirit many people, and collecting "malice" from them.
Ogu, Togu, and Mogu in particular end up discovering Touma, and lure him on the side of the Onimaro under the pretense of them being his "friends" however, as the plot moves on, the Onimaro trio do end up simpathizing with Touma, to the point of sacrificing themselves to save his life by residing inside his body.
Yo-kai Watch Shadowside Anime
Ogu, Togu and Mogu make their debut in SS022 when Touma falls ill due to a piece of the Oni King still being inside his heart; while trying their best to detain it, in the end they had to ask for the aid of Natsume and Akinori.
After destroying the Oni King's fragment with the help of Suzaku, the Onimaro trio give their Keystone to Touma and join the supporting cast.
- Ogu is a member of the one-eyed Onimaro species.
- Togu is a member of the two-eyed Onimaro species.
- Mogu is a member of the Three-eyed Onimaro species.
- Mogu has the verbal tick of saying "Yay" after every sentence.
- Togu is usually the one who speaks first and primarily, despite Ogu‘s name being said first always out of the three.