- Yo-kai Watch: Main game series:
- Yo-kai Watch animation: Minor Yo-kai
Rhumbastiltskin is a humanoid yo-kai with blue skin, four arms, and a worried expression on his face. He has swirly eyes, unruly purple hair, and wears a white long-sleeved shirt, purple pants, and black shoes. He carries red star-patterned maracas in his lower pair of hands.
Whoever is inspirited by Rhumbastiltskin gets so stressed out that he can't stop freaking out.
Rhumbastillskin can be found in the streets of Northbeech
Rhumbastiltskin can be freed from the Dream Roulette with a Purple Coin.
"Tenparunba" is a pun on tenparu (テンパる) meaning "to blow one's fuse" or "being tempered", and the Japanese word for "rumba". His name is also a pun on tenpa (天パ) meaning "curly hair".
"Rhumbastiltskin" is a portmanteau of "Rhumba" and "Rumpelstiltskin".
"Maracario" combines "Maracas" and "Macario".
- Befriended: "Hye~?! I...I lost...? F-for the time being, do you also like the rumba?"
- Loafing: "Tenparuuu!"
- Being traded: "Whaaaaa~! What is this place? A-anyway, do you want to dance the rumba?"
- Receiving food (favorite): "It's deliciooooous~!"
- Receiving food (normal): "It's....average!"
- Receiving food (disliked): "I don't want iiit~!"
- Freed from Crank-a-kai (YW3): "Wow~ I've come out! What should I do next~?!"
- Rhumbastiltskin does not have his real life medal counterpart.
In other languages