- Yo-kai Watch: Main game series, spin-offs, and mobile games:
- Yo-kai Watch animation: Major Yo-kai
A robot cat that has it's body split in two colors; the right white, and the left blue. It has big cyan eyes, wrists, nose, shoulder, and knee. The muzzle, inner-ear, paws, and chest are gray. A yellow sphere is at the center of it's chest, and it wears a dark gray band around the stomach with a blue and white flame icon in the middle. A matching jetpack is on it's back. The tail flames are sky blue.
Robonyan F, being an upgraded version of Robonyan, has a very similar machine-like personality like him. As a difference, it should be said he is a bit boastful about his upgrades to the original Robonyan; however, he is level-headed enough to recognize the original's pros. Upon witnessing Robonyan F's sacrifice to save Earth from a meteor, Robonyan is inspired by him to the point to upgrade himself to be equal to him, much to surprise of Nathan Adams and Whisper.
Robonyan F's abilities are very similar to Robonyan; however, him being an upgrade, his are further enhanced: for example, he can turn into a chocobar factory, and shoot powerful missiles capable of wiping out an island.
His body is resistant enough to stop a meteor; however, this comes at expense of his own life.
Use the code received by getting the digital copy of Yo-kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits. With the F Bell you get from the code, go to the Science Lab in the right side of Springdale Elementary (2F), fight him, and befriend him via normal ways. He can only be fought once a day.
Robonyan F can be obtained by completing the Jeweled Whiskers Yo-kai Circle.
The original Robonyan F appears in EP074, in which he travels to the present and challenges the original Robonyan to a schematics competition: projectile power and chocobar-factoring. Suddenly, Robonyan F detects an incoming meteor in crash course to the Earth, and decides to stop the meteor himself. Before launching to space, Robonyan F acknowledges Robonyan's good points. In space, and when stopping the meteor, he sacrifices his life, all when Robonyan watches this in shock. Later that day, Robonyan emerges upgraded as Robonyan F, much to the initial shock of Nate and Whisper.
In EP119, Robanyan F takes part in the Yo-1 Grand Prix.
Yo-kai Watch 2
| Tolerance of attribute attack|
Strong × ⇒ △ ⇒ - ⇒ ○ ⇒ ◎ weak
Yo-kai Watch 2
- Befriended: "I like you! Go ahead and use the power of the awesome, improved type F!"
- Loafing: "Circuits fried..."
- Being traded: "Processing new friendship... Nyanware re-registering..."
- Receiving food (favorite): "*beep* *boop*"
- Receiving food (normal): "I'm powering up..."
- Receiving food (disliked): "Breaking...down..."
- Freed from the Crank-a-kai: "You've cranked the latest model of me. What glorious good luck!"
- Freed from the Crank-a-kai (Yo-kai Watch: Wibble Wobble): "You must feel honored... You've just met the awesome, improved me!"
His Spanish name, Robonyan 2.0, makes reference to usually the first of major revisions when designing and creating devices or software.
- Unusually for the anime, the original Robonyan F is the first Yo-kai to permanently die as a Yo-kai in this media.
- This could imply that by extension, Jibanyan will someday meet his end for real. This is still unconfirmed.
- The events that lead Robonyan to become Robonyan F create what's known as a causal loop, or 'bootstrap paradox' where an object's future self is directly responsible for its own past actions; in this case Robonyan becomes Robonyan F because he had met (and grown jealous of) Robonyan F.
- Robonyan F's localized name was under debate over authenticity, as his name revealed by a title card in Yo-kai Watch: Wibble Wobble under the name Model F implying the only Yo-kai which uses a name similar to that and since models deal with machinery.
- However, he is referred to as Robonyan Type-F both in the Final Fantasy XIV crossover and in the dubbed anime, but an announcement regarding his and Sailornyan's availability in Yo-kai Watch 2 refers to him as simply Robonyan F, the latter of which was confirmed to be his actual name with his inclusion in the September 1st Nintendo Direct. This may imply his name was shortened due to text limitations in the game.
- In Yo-kai Watch 3, Robonyan F has a unique ability in the Yo-kai Vacuum Cleaner, where he "will only collect Chocobars."
In other languages