Shopper's Row (Japanese: おつかい横丁 Otsukai Yokochō) is a shopping district and small residential area of Springdale that appears in Yo-kai Watch games. It is most notably home to the Springdale Flower Road, which has several accessible shops and locations.
Places of Interest
Springdale Flower Road
- Main article: Springdale Flower Road
- Main article: Tranquillity Apartments
Tranquillity Apartments (Japanese: あんのん団地 Annon danchi) are three blocks of apartments that have three floors each, with nine doors on every floor. Several Quests take place in the area, in both inside and outside of the houses. Some of the doors are also unlockable via finding apartment door keys for rare items.
Yo-kai can be found in the apartments, in both closed and open doors via using the searchlight in the latter or as wild Yo-kai inside the buildings.
- Main article: Nocturne Hospital
In Yo-kai Watch 2, there are two doughnut stores that make an appearance. The places are called Spirit Doughnuts (Japanese: 元祖ドクロ屋 Ganzo dokuro-ya) that sell doughnuts with custard filling and Soul Doughnuts (Japanese: 本家ドクロ屋 Honke dokuro-ya) that sell them with cream instead. It plays a major role in the storyline of that game, relating to the conflict of what doughnut filling is better.
|Salmon Sushi||Situated in the middle of the western entrance to Springdale Flower Road||YW2|
|Fish Tempura||Situated in the middle of the western entrance to Springdale Flower Road||YW3|
|Fresh Urchin||Located at the slope in the northeastern part.||YW2|
|Yellow Coin||Next to Everymart by the tresspassable fence. (Only reachable during nighttime.)||YW2|
|One-Star Coin||In the front yard of the Nocturne Hospital.||YW3|
|Pretty Ring||The northern part near Springdale Flower Road.||YW|
|Aged Charm||In the vacant lot behind the doughnut stores.||YW2|
|Medium Exporb||In the corner of the parking lot at the northeastern part of the district.||YW|
|Plain Ring||In the front yard of the Nocturne Hospital.||YW|
|The Pest's Quest||In the middle of the parking lot next to the Nocturne Hospital.||YW2|
|Hidden Hits||At the northwestern part of the parking lot next to the Nocturne Hospital.||YW|
|Music Card||Behind the C-Block building at Tranquillity Apartments.||YW2|
|Dancing Star x3||Around the staircase leading to Blossom Heights||YW3|
|Tights||In the vacant area next to the northwestern parking lot. (Helicopter required)||YW3|
|Naughtynyan Voice||In the front yard of the Nocturne Hospital at the left side of the area.||YW3|
|Kabukinyan Voice||Next to Everymart by the tresspassable fence. (Only reachable during nighttime.)||YW3|
- In Yo-kai Watch: Wibble Wobble, the shopkeepers at the doughnut stores incorrectly refer to them as "manjuu" like in the original version of the game, along with the original names of them. It was likely translated by a different team or the change to doughnuts was not yet made in Yo-kai Watch 2's localization.
- This was fixed in the European-language releases.
- In the past, the doughnut stores still exist despite not making an appearance in the Yo-kai Watch video game, appearing as generic shop awnings.
- It's possible that it may have temporarily gone out of business during the time before the events of Yo-kai Watch 2.
- When travelling back in time via Miradox in Yo-kai Watch 3, the doughnut stores are still listed on the map, but they cannot be reached. This may be an oversight.
In other languages
|Japanese||おつかい横丁 Otsukai Yokochō|
|French||Quartier des boutiques|
|Italian||Corso del Commercio|
|Russian||Торговый квартал Torgovyy kvartal|