- Yo-kai Watch: Main game series:
He is physically identical to Multimutt, but has light or dark pink fur with black face markings and purple flames.
Sir Berus rarely appears on the 2nd and 3rd Floors of Springdale Elementary. Sir Berus appears to only spawn specifically near the staircases and in the library.
Alternatively, he can be freed from the Crank-a-kai with a Purple Coin or Nintendo 3DS Play Coins.
If you have the red box, when you open it, there is a chance that a Sir Berus comes out of it. If you are lucky, he will befriend you.
Sir Berus appears in the Nocturne Hospital.
He can also be found in Shoppers Row.
| Tolerance of attribute attack|
Strong × ⇒ △ ⇒ - ⇒ ○ ⇒ ◎ weak
|A||Attack (hits a nearby enemy)|
|X||Full Attack (hits a nearby enemy with massive damage)|
Sir Berus's soul-The yo-kai that has this will strongly resist earth attribute attacks
- Freed from the Crank-a-kai (Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble): "You're not scared of me? Mwa ha ha! That's the spirit! Let's be friends!"
- "Sir Berus" is a combination of sir and Cerberus.
- "Sanzu-no-Inu" translates as "dog of the Sanzu River" (the underworld river that must be crossed to reach the afterlife in Japanese Buddhism, said to be located on Mt. Osore in the Aomori prefecture).
Although it only has two heads, Sir Berus could be partially inspired by Cerberus, the three-headed guard dog of the underworld in Greco-Roman mythology.
In other languages
- Japanese: 三途の犬 Sanzu no Inu
- Korean: 삼도견 Samdogyeon
- Spanish: Ser Bero
- Italian: Herr Bero
- German: Sir Berus
- Portuguese (Brazil): Sir Duplicâo