Slacka-slash shares his appearance with Cutta-nah-nah, as a rare variant of him.
- Yo-kai Watch: Befriendable Yo-kai.
- Yo-kai Watch 2: Befriendable Yo-kai.
- Yo-kai Watch 3: Befriendable Yo-kai.
- Yo-kai Watch Blasters: Befriendable Yo-kai.
- Yo-kai Watch Busters 2: Befriendable Yo-kai.
- Yo-kai Watch: Wibble Wobble: Playable Yo-kai.
- Yo-kai Watch: Medal Wars: Playable Yo-kai.
Slacka-slash's blades look like blue and white octopus tentacles. The bottom of the blade looks like a golden supporter or balance. His belly and face are red.The rest of his body is white. He is shown to be lazy and drooling.
He can also be freed from the Crank-a-kai with a Red Coin.
Slacka-slash can be found rarely on the second floor of the Gourd Pond Museum at night under the hand. Another way to find Slacka-slash is in Gates of Whimsy. Or he can be gotten from the Mystery Way Crank-a-kai.
Yo-kai Watch 3
Slacka-slash can rarely be found in Breezy Hills.
Main series games data
Yo-kai Watch 2
|Button||Move / Description|
|X||All-Out Attack (Unleashes a strong short-range attack.)|
|Slacka-slash Soul||Sends back some damage to enemy. (Lv. 10)|
Yo-kai Watch 3
| Tolerance of attribute attack|
Strong × ⇒ △ ⇒ - ⇒ ○ ⇒ ◎ weak
Yo-kai Watch Blasters
Yo-kai Watch Busters 2
Yo-kai Watch: Wibble Wobble
Yo-kai Watch: Ukiukupedia
- Befriended: "Friends!"
- Loafing: "Whew..."
- Being traded: "Meet Slackaaaaaaa! Let's do this."
- Receiving food (favourite): "Incredible!"
- Receiving food (normal): "Pretty common."
- Receiving food (disliked): "I don't want it!"
- Freed from Crank-a-kai (YW): "Slacka-huh? I'm out? Friends!"
- "Dararadanbira" is derived from だらだら (daradara, meaning lazily/sluggishly) and だんびら (danbira, meaning broadsword).
- "Slacka-slash" is a corruption of slacker, compounded with slash.
- "Gähneral" is a combination of gähnen (to yawn) and General.
- "Katakroken" is a combination of "Katana" with "Kraken" and "Broken".
- Slacka-slash's "random" nicknames in Yo-kai Watch 2 are: Shaggy, Jerry, Tentair, and Sneaken.
In other languages