This article is talking about the game-equivalent character. You may be looking for the anime equivalent of Sproink.
In Yo-kai Watch 2, Sproink can be befriended, and is a Fire-attribute Rare Yo-kai of the Eerie tribe, and the Mononoke tribe as of Yo-kai Watch 4. Introduced as Rank B, he was promoted to Rank A in Yo-kai Watch Blasters.
In Yo-kai Watch: Wibble Wobble, Sproink can be fused with Sproink S Parts to form Sproink S.
- 1 Appearances
- 2 Biology
- 3 Profile
- 4 Strategy
- 5 Game data
- 5.1 Main series games data
- 5.2 Attribute tolerance
- 5.3 Held items
- 5.4 Locations
- 5.5 Spin-off games
- 5.6 Stats
- 5.7 Learned Moves
- 5.8 Soul
- 5.9 Other games
- 5.10 Evolution
- 5.11 Fusion
- 6 In the anime
- 7 In the manga
- 8 Etymology
- 9 Trivia
- 10 In other languages
- 11 See also
- Yo-kai Watch: Boss Yo-kai.
- Yo-kai Watch 2: Boss Yo-kai and Befriendable Yo-kai.
- Yo-kai Watch 3: Boss Yo-kai and Befriendable Yo-kai.
- Yo-kai Watch 4: Boss Yo-kai.
- Yo-kai Watch Blasters: Boss Yo-kai and Befriendable Yo-kai.
- Yo-kai Watch Busters 2: Boss Yo-kai and Befriendable Yo-kai.
- Yo-kai Watch: Wibble Wobble: Boss Yo-kai and Playable Yo-kai.
- Yo-kai Watch: Medal Wars: Boss Yo-kai.
- Yo-kai Watch Dance: Just Dance Special Version: Cameo Yo-kai.
- Yo-kai Watch anime series: Recurring Yo-kai.
A large pig-rabbit Yo-kai with a round belly and a puckered belly button, with a single horn, thick purple lips and drooping ears, and his green tongue is always hanging out. He wears a yellow swimming mask, a grey towel tied around his shoulder and two wrist bands, as well as white boxers and a blue loin cloth with a hot spring symbol on it. He carries a bath bucket in each hand.
In his friend form, however, he becomes significantly smaller, his horn becomes shorter and his bath buckets no longer protects his belly button.
Sproink greatly enjoys hot baths, as most of his appearances in the games have him set in a hot bath of some sorts, be in that in Springdale, Gera Gera Resort, or even in the Hazels' Mansion. In his first appearance in the series, he becomes visibly annoyed when he is interrupted by the player, and engages him in combat. He also combats them in the second game. However it turns out he only did it because he was too dizzy to think straight.
When Sproink bathes in a hot bath, the water becomes incredibly hot, so hot that most people become dizzy.
Being a Yo-kai of the Hot clan He hangs out with Blazion, Swelterrier, and Swelton all the time. On occasion of the White and Red Song Battle he formed the "Atti Soul Brothers" musical unit with them in order to compete on behalf of the Red Team. As with his peers, he is easily terrified of Blizzaria.
Sproink appears as the boss of chapter 4, in the hot bath in Springdale.
He is scanned by the player's Yo-kai Watch, when he/she and Whisper sets there to retrieve Mr. Goodsight's underwear. A stubborn Sproink refuses to listen to the heroes and engages them in battle, only to be defeated.
- Go to the baffle board in front of the hot springs at day and call Washogun, who will tell you to come back after he cleans it at night.
- Come back at night speak to him then come back again the next day. He will tell you about a Yo-kai who is preventing him from cleaning, and ask you to deal with them. After coming back, use the Yo-kai lens on the circular pool in the hot springs.
- Sproink will appear, and will start a battle. It is recommended to try with a level 30 team. After the battle, Sproink apologizes and tells you about a man who used to bathe with him all the time, wondering where he went. Go downstairs and talk to one of the men by the TV. He tells you the man is at a hospital in Downtown Springdale.
- Go to the hospital and talk to the man on the second floor, who will you a towel and tell you to give it to Sproink. Give it to Sproink, and he will automatically befriend you.
Sproink can be found and befriended in the Hazy Lane.
Sproink can be befriended as a reward for beating the Ultra variant of Sproink or Hoggles in the Big Boss mode, he can also be freed from the Crank-a-kai with a Strength Coin.
Sproink will either attack by flinging one of his washbuckets at a single Yo-kai for damage, or toss a soap bar under their feet to Inspirit them, making them unable to act. He can also perform a butt stomp that will hit all front Yo-kai. His weakness is his belly button, but since he protects it with his washbuckets you must first target his face so he will shield himself, exposing it in the process. Attacking his belly button enough times will knock him down, but as you keep striking it he will gradually turn red until he gets back on his feet and unleash his Soultimate move, which deals heavy Fire-attribute damage to all front Yo-kai. To avoid it, simply aim all fire at his head instead, and avoid setting off any Soultimate Moves that target all enemies.
Main series games data
Yo-kai Watch 2
Yo-kai Watch 3
Yo-kai Watch Blasters
Role - Tank
Attack - Strikes nearby foes. (Power: 50)
Disarmament - Foes hit by attack will lose defense power for a short time. (Power: 80)
Guard - Reduces the damage you take. Gets foes’ attention. (Power: 0)
Squealing Boil (Soultimate) - Burns foes for lots of damage. (Power: 100x4)
Skill: Boiling Point - Attack up when in danger.
Bring It On - Attack a foe to draw their attention. (Power: 80)
Iron Guard - Greatly reduces damage taken. Gets foes‘ attention. (Power: 0)
Yo-kai Watch Busters 2
Yo-kai Watch: Wibble Wobble
Yo-kai Watch: Ukiukupedia
In the anime
Main article: Sproink (anime).
In the manga
He debuted in chapter 11 as the antagonist of the chapter where out of desire for a hot bath to make people lose consciousness, he did not care that Nate discovered it, later he fights against Jibanyan, Whisper and Nate, after being defeated he decides to leave the bathroom He posted to a close one being the first Yo-kai not to befriend Nate.
In chapter 22 he meets Jibanyan again while he was bathing and they proceed to fight but Sproink gets stuck in the ceiling and burns himself with his fire and Jibanyan helps him by wetting him, apologizes to Jibanyan and unravels.
In chapter 46 he is the protagonist, where he tries to enter the public bathroom through the chimney but he gets stuck, then Jibanyan "helps" him enter but the chimney breaks but lands on his feet, Sproink tried to thank Jibanyan but he accidentally hits him After that, he got along well with Nate and went into his bathroom.
Wakuwaku Nyanderful Days
He appears in chapter 14 as an antagonist, causing the water in the public bathroom to get too hot in the women's bathroom, causing the women in the bathroom to leave, and trying to flirt with Katie but he fails and leaves the bathroom crying.
- "Sproink" is a portmanteau of spring (as in hot springs), and oink.
- "Nobosetonman" translates as "hot flash pig man".
- "Termascino" is a portmanteau of termal ("thermal"), and porcino ("porcine").
- Along with the Local Yo-kai and Yo-kai who debuted in Moon Rabbit Crew, Sproink is among the Yo-kai absent from Yo-kai Sangokushi, and the only one who originated from the first game.
- His random nicknames are: Goggles, Pail Pal, Buck, and Suds.
- Sproink's appearance is omitted from the Arabic dub of the anime series.
- In the manga Sproink is one of the few Yo-kai that Nate does not befriend. Instead ,he is Nate's rival.
- Desite not being able to endure lava in the series, in Yo-kai Watch Blasters, he is shown as being able to turn water into lava and is able to stay in for quite some time, to the point of it restoring his HP.
- In Yo-kai Watch: Wakuwaku Nyanderful Days can apparently be seen by humans without the use of Yo-kai Watch.
In other languages