FANDOM


  • This discussion is for fan-made fusions. Example:



    Blizarria + Damona = Blickarria

      Loading editor
    • I have one!

      Wantson + Spenp = Sparesum.

      When he inspirits Humans, he causes them to ask for money from others. And takes no returns either!

        Loading editor
    • ClockwerkSamurai12 wrote:
      I have one!

      Wantson + Spenp = Sparesum.

      When he inspirits Humans, he causes them to ask for money from others. And takes no returns either!

      average but its good

        Loading editor
    • another fusion: blazion + siro = intenzion

      when he inspirits someone, he makes them intense and extremely overly competitive

        Loading editor
    • another: cheeksqueek + cuttincheez = cheekcheez

      when he inspirits someone, he makes him/her fart and make it dreadful

        Loading editor
    • I have uno

      The Last Nyanmurai + Darknyan = The Last Darknyan

        Loading editor
    • TheLastDarknyan wrote:
      I have uno

      The Last Nyanmurai + Darknyan = The Last Darknyan

      not bad

        Loading editor
    • Humans fusing with Yo-kai.



      Nate + Komajiro + Jironate

        Loading editor
    • Steeltron wrote:
      Humans fusing with Yo-kai.


      Nate + Komajiro + Jironate

      ok

        Loading editor
    • well it can be yo-kai + yo-kai also

        Loading editor
    • chilhuahua + komajiro = chiljiro

        Loading editor
    • swelterrier + komajiro = heatjiro

        Loading editor
    • dandoodle + swelterrier = handsomerrier

        Loading editor
    • No nuttin ( how ever you spell his name ) + Jibanyan = Nuttinyan

        Loading editor
    • Oh and Pinkipoo or shmoopie + Jibanyan = Cutenyan Komasan + Komajiro = Komajiro-san ( that name was all I could think of if u want think of a better one )

        Loading editor
    • Mochismo+Jibanyan=Mochinyan

        Loading editor
    • Nelben18 wrote:
      Oh and Pinkipoo or shmoopie + Jibanyan = Cutenyan

      Komasan + Komajiro = Komajiro-san ( that name was all I could think of if u want think of a better one )

      ok

        Loading editor
    • Steeltron wrote:
      Mochismo+Jibanyan=Mochinyan

      can you think of a japanese name for mochinyan?

        Loading editor
    • This is my Idea for a fusion version of Fuu 2 and Mifu.

      Name = Ifuufu

      Japanese name = イフウフー

      Romanji name = Ifuufū

      Tribe = Mysterious

      Tribe = Omamari

      Attribute = Restoration

      Lightside form = Ifuufu resembles both a bigger size Fuu2 and Mifu with Fuu2 tail connecting to the top of mifu's ponytail resembling the number 5.

      Shadowside Form = A monster size version of there lightside form with only there Size changes and they become for darker version of there respected colors.

      Etymology = Ifuufu connects 3 different meanings.

      1st = Itsutsu (Japanese: 五つ 5) having rhyming effect to its name.

      2nd = Fuufu (Japanese: 夫婦 fūfu, couple or husband & wife) referencing them being husband and wife.

      3rd = Fufu (Japanese: フフ Giggle) relating to there ability to make a couple giggle with love.

      Medallium = "2 friends now together as a family, the ordinary boy Nate has finally got his chance with the girl of his dreams Katie and together they will help of other's find love with just a simple giggle."

        Loading editor
    • These are 2 possible english names for Ifuufu english name.

      1 is Haa 2. Haa two Uses Haa like a sound effect on Ha! or Ha ha and number 2 because of the couple status.

      2 is Goo 5. Goo five Goo 5 is pun on Goof with a 5 at the end.

        Loading editor
    • Salty Bacon + Jibanyan = Baconnyan

        Loading editor
    • This is Ifuufu with a different name.

      name = Go Fuufu.

      tribe = Mysterious or Omamari.

      attribute = Restoration.

      japanese name = ゴー フウフー.

      Etymology = His name based on the word Go (ゴー) with longer vowel with Go also is derived from Go (五/Five) and Fuufu/フウフー comes from 夫婦/husband and wife with an extended vowel fu.

        Loading editor
    • Whisper + Cornfused = Cornsper.

        Loading editor
    • The Hinix + Siro = Phoennovator

      Attribute = Fire

      Rank = (Rare) S Rank

      Tribe = Brave

      "A firebird whose flame awakens the hearts of many. Even from the ashes, with him, the weakest can rise to any challenge in a blaze of glory."

      Attack: Practiced Punch 

      Technique: Incinerate

      Inspirit: Dust to Dust - The inspirited Yo-kai has their powers fully awoken in a blaze of glory. (2nd Stage All Stats Up)

      Soultimate: Awakening Ashes - A sacred ash is spread above allies, reviving and healing everyone. (Only heals for half of total HP or very slightly less, regardless of how much HP the Yo-kai has)

      Skill: Blazing Heart - Increases damage of Fire attacks for all allies.

      Base Stats: 

      ATK - 135, SPR - 360, DEF - 80, SPD - 95

        Loading editor
    • Lewis26 wrote: This is Ifuufu with a different name.

      name = Go Fuufu.

      tribe = Mysterious or Omamari.

      attribute = Restoration.

      japanese name = ゴー フウフー.

      Etymology = Thear name based on the word Go (ゴー) with longer vowel with Go also is derived from Go (五/Five) and Fuufu/フウフー comes from 夫婦/husband and wife with an extended vowel fu.

        Loading editor
    • Jibanyan + Kyubi = Foxnyan




      Attribute: Fire






      Rank: Z






      Tribe: Mysterious






      Soulmate Move: 9 Tails of Fury






      Favorite Food: Seafood




      Appearance: Foxnyan is a fusion between Jibanyan and Kyubi with Kyubi's fur color, and 9 tails.

        Loading editor
    • I know I'm gone through this Yo-kai before but I decided to change its name Agian.

      Name = Goo Fuufu.

      En Name = Goo 2.

      JP name = ゴオー フウフー.

      Tribe = Mysterious.

      Tribe = Omamori.

      Attribute = Restoration.

      Naming (ゴオー/Goo/with an exstended o) describing there appearance as a gooey looking spirit.

      (ゴ/Go) serves as a pun (五/Go/Five).

      (フウフー/Fuufu) comes from (Fuufu/夫婦/Couple/Husband and Wife)

        Loading editor
    • Nate + Swoosh = Noosh



      Attribute: Water



      Rank: S



      Tribe: Tough



      Favorite Food: Veggies


      Soulmate Move: Average guard

      Appearance: Noosh is a fusion between Nate Adams and Swoosh with and a light shade of blue. his hair worn with 3 cowlicks is aqua green.

        Loading editor
    • btw im the other account created earlier than that

        Loading editor
    • Lewis26 wrote:
      I know I'm gone through this Yo-kai before but I decided to change its name Agian.

      Name = Goo Fuufu.

      En Name = Goo 2.

      JP name = ゴオー フウフー.

      Tribe = Mysterious.

      Tribe = Omamori.

      Attribute = Restoration.

      Naming (ゴオー/Goo/with an exstended o) describing there appearance as a gooey looking spirit.

      (ゴ/Go) serves as a pun (五/Go/Five).

      (フウフー/Fuufu) comes from (Fuufu/夫婦/Couple/Husband and Wife)

      what would he look like?

        Loading editor
    • Cooliscool21 wrote:

      Lewis26 wrote:
      I know I'm gone through this Yo-kai before but I decided to change its name Agian.

      Name = Goo Fuufu.

      En Name = Goo 2.

      JP name = ゴオー フウフー.

      Tribe = Mysterious.

      Tribe = Omamori.

      Attribute = Restoration.

      Naming (ゴオー/Goo/with an exstended o) describing there appearance as a gooey looking spirit.

      (ゴ/Go) serves as a pun (五/Go/Five).

      (フウフー/Fuufu) comes from (Fuufu/夫婦/Couple/Husband and Wife)

      what would he look like?

      They would like a bigger version of Fuu 2 & Mee 2 wearing a Black tuxedo and white wedding dress both connected by the number 5 with a gooey like appearance.

      Think of how In-Tune looks, thats sort of they Idea.

      2 Yo-kai join together as 2 Yo-kai sharing the same name.

      The 5 comes from adding 2 + 3 = 5, So Fuu 2's tail coonects to the bottom part of 5 while the top part connects to Mee 2's pony tail.

        Loading editor
    • This my Idea of fusion between Swosh and Dromp.

      Eng name = Swomp

      Japanese = 怪獣沢

      Romanji = Kaijusawa

      Tribe = Tough

      Rank = S

      Wib wob rank = SS

      Attribute = Drain

      Etymology

      "Kaijusawa" Takes Kaiju (Monster) and Sawa (Swamp), literly Monster Swamp.

      "Swomp" Comebines Swosh's name with Dromp's name it is also a pun on Swamp.

      "Swomp" lookes a larger version of both Swosh and Dromp, with a Swamp like appearance surrounding his body.

        Loading editor
    • Lewis26 wrote:

      Cooliscool21 wrote:


      Lewis26 wrote:
      I know I'm gone through this Yo-kai before but I decided to change its name Agian.

      Name = Goo Fuufu.

      En Name = Goo 2.

      JP name = ゴオー フウフー.

      Tribe = Mysterious.

      Tribe = Omamori.

      Attribute = Restoration.

      Naming (ゴオー/Goo/with an exstended o) describing there appearance as a gooey looking spirit.

      (ゴ/Go) serves as a pun (五/Go/Five).

      (フウフー/Fuufu) comes from (Fuufu/夫婦/Couple/Husband and Wife)

      what would he look like?
      They would like a bigger version of Fuu 2 & Mee 2 wearing a Black tuxedo and white wedding dress both connected by the number 5 with a gooey like appearance.

      Think of how In-Tune looks, thats sort of they Idea.

      2 Yo-kai join together as 2 Yo-kai sharing the same name.

      The 5 comes from adding 2 + 3 = 5, So Fuu 2's tail coonects to the bottom part of 5 while the top part connects to Mee 2's pony tail.

      hmmm... ok! i like it

      typo spotted

        Loading editor
    • Lewis26 wrote:
      This my Idea of fusion between Swosh and Dromp.

      Eng name = Swomp

      Japanese = 怪獣沢

      Romanji = Kaijusawa

      Tribe = Tough

      Rank = S

      Wib wob rank = SS

      Attribute = Drain

      Etymology

      "Kaijusawa" Takes Kaiju (Monster) and Sawa (Swamp), literly Monster Swamp.

      "Swomp" Comebines Swosh's name with Dromp's name it is also a pun on Swamp.

      "Swomp" lookes a larger version of both Swosh and Dromp, with a Swamp like appearance surrounding his body.

      Nice one! I like it.

        Loading editor
    • Hmmmmmmm...

      The Last Nyanmurai + Hovernyan = The Last Hovernyan

        Loading editor
    • Peppillon + Auntie Heart = Auntie excite? Mister Sandmeh + Nurse tongus = Doctor Sandmeh - Starry Noko + Venoct = Starry Venoct - Pandanoko + Kyubi = Panda Kyubi - Agent Spect-hare + Flengu = Flamin Spect-hare

        Loading editor
    • Lappinitup + Nate = Lappinate.

        Loading editor
    • Droplette + Slush = Drushlette

        Loading editor
    • NegimaLover wrote:
      Droplette + Slush = Drushlette

      decent...

        Loading editor
    • Frostina + Toiletta = Frosletta

        Loading editor
    • Fuu 2 + Moximus N = Moxie-Fu(Moxie+kung fu) has the appearance of Moximus N but midnight blue, has a star in his chest, human like eyes, and the two hangs off the back of his head like a warrior's ponytail. 

        Loading editor
    • Chaoticavatar wrote:
      Fuu 2 + Moximus N = Moxie-Fu(Moxie+kung fu) has the appearance of Moximus N but midnight blue, has a star in his chest, human like eyes, and the two hangs off the back of his head like a warrior's ponytail. 

      nice, also nice job reviving cause this was dead

        Loading editor
    • SomeRandomPolandBaller wrote:
      Chaoticavatar wrote:
      Fuu 2 + Moximus N = Moxie-Fu(Moxie+kung fu) has the appearance of Moximus N but midnight blue, has a star in his chest, human like eyes, and the two hangs off the back of his head like a warrior's ponytail. 
      nice, also nice job reviving cause this was dead

      your welcome, I always though nate got the short end of the afterlife stick

        Loading editor
    • Nate+Dromp=Nomp

        Loading editor
    • Nate + Damona= Damonate 

      tribe: charming

      attribute ice.

      appearance: basically the same as nate but has dark purple hair,is floating in midair, and is wearing mostly black clothing.  

      has dark magic and yokai minions

        Loading editor
    • since when was this so popular? XD

        Loading editor
    • The Lastnyansper

      Brave z rank yo-kai

      Att:Fire

      Has the appearnace of whisshogun with teh last nyamurai's features.

      Skill:Last Nyan Standing

      Attack:Body bash

      Technique:Incinerate

      inspirit:Commit Seppuku

      Slimes afoe to disembowel himself, causing massive Hp drop

      S-move:

      Harkiri sslime

      Forms a sword with his slime and curs teh front row.

        Loading editor
    • Roughsper



      Tribe: Tough



      Attribute: Drain



      Bio: He is a fusion of Roughraff and Whisper with Red Skin and Orange pompadour. He wears sunglasses, and Black leather jacket.


      Att:1000


      Def:1099


      Spirit:1360


      Power:1900


      Speed:1066


      Soulmate move: Showdown (Attacks his foes, and lowers Their Def)

        Loading editor
    • Ben Tover and Lady Longnek.

      Fusion Name: Lady Eightfoot, or Hachishaku-sama (八尺様).

      Rank: B

      Tribe: Eerie

      Attribute: Drain

        Loading editor
    • Toadal Dude & Arachnus

      Fusion Name: Kabooki (JPN name: 歌舞鬼/Kabuki)

      Rank: S

      Tribe: Tough

      Attribute: Earth

        Loading editor
    • Daiz and Confuze

      Fusion Name: Daidreamz

      Rank: A

      Tribe: Slippery

      Attribute: Drain

        Loading editor
    • Oh Bah Gah! & Chicken Chukket

      Fusion Name: Burgerball (JPN name: まるバーガー/Marubaagaa)

      Rank: C

      Tribe: Mysterious

      Attribute: Earth

        Loading editor
    • Toiletta & Lil Blue Bathinghood

      Fusion Name: Bathletta (JPN name: Muzui Hanako)

      Rank: A

      Tribe: Heartful

      Attribute: Water

        Loading editor
    • Orochi + Yamatan = Yamata no Orochi (Not the FF Version)

      Rank: S

      Tribe: Nyororon/Goriki

      Attribute: Lightning

      Description: He has eight heads resembling Yamatan's only slender with light blue horns and dark green hair running down their necks.

        Loading editor
    • (Can this Thread also be about Yo-kai x item fusions or even item x item fusions?)

      For a item x item fusion: Bony Band & Fleshy Band: Truce Band (Reduces damage from enemy attacks)

      For a Yo-kai x item fusion: Hovernyan & Getaway Plush

      Fleenyan (JPN Name: トニャン/Tonyan)

      Rank: A

      Tribe: Brave

      Attribute: Wind

        Loading editor
    • ZAACHARI wrote:
      (Can this Thread also be about Yo-kai x item fusions or even item x item fusions?)

      For a item x item fusion: Bony Band & Fleshy Band: Truce Band (Reduces damage from enemy attacks)

      For a Yo-kai x titem fusion: Hovernyan & Getaway Plush

      Fleenyan (JPN Name: トニャン/Tonyan)

      Rank: A

      Tribe: Brave

      Attribute: Wind

      uhhh k

        Loading editor
    • Jibanyan+Stinkeye= Skunknyan



      Rank: S




      Attribute: Fire



      Tribe: Charming



      Biology: Skunknyan is a fusion between Jibanyan and Stinkeye with black and white fur, and blue flames on his twin tails.

        Loading editor
    • So-sorree + So-sorree = So-sorree, this is not a fusion

        Loading editor
    • Or maybe So-so-sorree

        Loading editor
    • Kaira & Venoct

      Fusion Name: Snaking

      JPN name: 王蛇 (Ourochi)

      Rank: S

      Tribe: Enma

      Attribute: Lightning

        Loading editor
    • Moolinda & Neighthan

      Fusion Name: Brayan

      Japanese Name: 驢馬頭 (Robazu)

      Rank: S

      Tribe: Brave

      Attribute: Ice

        Loading editor
    • Katie Forster & Swoosh



      Fusion Name: Koosh



      Rank: S



      Tribe: Charming



      Attribute: Water




      Soulmate Move: Charming Guard (Inspirit opponetes to have a crush on her.

        Loading editor
    • Rinne and Skillskull

      Fusion name: Cyskull

      JPN name: Darmmer (ダルンマー/Darunmaa)

      Rank: Z

      Tribe: Enma

      Attribute: Earth

        Loading editor
    • Manjimutt and Komasan

      Fusion name: Hufido

      JPN name: Jinmeninu (人面犬)

      Rank: B

      Tribe: Eerie

      Attribute: Fire

        Loading editor
    • Rubeus J + Teastroyer= Annihlatea.

      A black Red J but with massive spikes growing out of his arms, three tails and Teastroyer's kettle instead of the dynamite.

        Loading editor
    • Robonyan F and Katie



      Fusion Name: Fumika Type-F


      Rank: S


      Tribe: Tough/Tsukumono


      Attribute: Fire


      Bio: Fumika Type-F is a fusion between Katie and Robonyan F. It also has a similar color scheme to Showbonyan though it may be a coincidence.

        Loading editor
    • Jibanyan and Venoct

      Fusion name: Serpenyan

      JPN name: Hebinyan (へビニャン)

      Rank: S

      Tribe: Charming

      Attribute: Lightning

        Loading editor
    • Komasan and Sighborg Y



      Fusion Name: Komaborg




      Rank: Z




      Tribe: Wandroid




      Attribute: Fire

        Loading editor
    • Meganyan20 wrote:
      Komasan and Sighborg Y


      Fusion Name: Komaborg




      Rank: Z




      Tribe: Wandroid




      Attribute: Fire

      Isn't that just Robokoma?

        Loading editor
    • Little Jiba3 wrote:
      Meganyan20 wrote:
      Komasan and Sighborg Y


      Fusion Name: Komaborg




      Rank: Z




      Tribe: Wandroid




      Attribute: Fire

      Isn't that just Robokoma?

      Lol! Oh Well.

        Loading editor
    • it happens

        Loading editor
    • Whisper & Coughkoff

      Wheezper (JPN name: ウィルス/Wirusu)

      Tribe: Slippery

      Rank: A

      Attribute: Water

        Loading editor
    • Robonyan F and Jerry


      Fusion Name: Jerī Type F


      Rank: S


      Tribe: Tough/Tsukumono


      Attribute: Fire


      Bio: Jerī Type-F is a fusion between Jerry and Robonyan F. It also has a similar color scheme to Showbonyan though it may be a coincidence.

        Loading editor
    • Literally every Yo-kai fused together

      Name: Shiva (JPN name: 百鬼夜行怪 Hyakki Yaygoukai)

      Rank: Z

      Their default tribe and attribute is Brave and fire, respectivly. They have the ability to change attribute and tribe.

        Loading editor
    • Whisper and Blazion






      Fusion Name: Flamesper






      Rank: A






      Attribute: Fire




      Tribe: Brave/Goriki




      Bio: Flamesper is a fusion between Whisper and Blazion with Whisper's appearance. However he has dark orange skin with Fire for hair. His lips are red, and he has a curved red mask-like mark connecting his eyes. He wears a black lathered vest.

        Loading editor
    • Blazion + No-way= Blockzion

      Tough: B rank

      a Sentient humaniod lion statue with a torch on it's head and wall like sheilds on both arms.  those he inspirits are extremely stubborn.

      Jibanyan+ leadoni= Oninyan

      Shady: C rank

      a blue cat yokai with a black horn, large exposed teeth, purple tail flames yellow paws and red eyes.  basically a much more violent and mischivous jibanyan

        Loading editor
    • Hurchin or Coughkoff and Kyubi


      Fusion Name: Spikeubi


      Rank: Z



      Attribute: Water



      Tribe: Eerie/Mononoke



      Bio: Spikeubi is a fox Yo-kai like Kyubi. He has yellow eyes with scarlet sclera, purple fur, with rose pink belly and paws, his chest is covered in a thick patch of violet fur that is surrounded by a black "trim" around his shoulders four light pink spikes sticking out with purple, long red nails & ear insides and purple ear tips. His nine tails has prickly spikes on them.

        Loading editor
    • Is this dead now?

        Loading editor
    • not sure

        Loading editor
    • Any more Fusions?

        Loading editor
    • U.Robonyan + Oni parts (item)=

      O.Robonyan

      Rank:S

      Tribe: Tough/Oni

      Role: Tank

      Atribute: Fire

      Appearence: Looks exactly like U.Robonyan only with a metal Gargaros horn and grey and red parts replacing the white and blue parts respectively. Also has the symbol Omega on its shoulders.

        Loading editor
    • Kyubi + Almi or Spenp=

      Clamubi


      Rank:SS



      Tribe: Heartful/Mononoke


      Attribute: Wind


      Role: Fighter


      Bio: Clamubi Looks like Kyubi, but with Sky blue skin, and sea shell white fur and Aquamarine on Whispy hair and the tip of his tails. He has a golden sea shell marking on his forehead, and dollar sign markings on his eyes. His eye balls are yellow with hazel-green pupils. His nine tails resembles a sea shell, and he manipulates golden seashells and coins instead of flames.

        Loading editor
    • Why is this so popular? Also all fusions are allowed.

        Loading editor
    • Whisper+Sighborg Y= Whispborg



      Rank: S




      Attribute: Drain




      Tribe: Wandroid/Uwanosora


      Bio: Whispborg is a fusion of Whisper and Sighborg Y. He has Whisper's appearance, but with a right purple cybernetic eye, and a left robotic arm. He's armed with a twin laser cannon on his right shoulder.

        Loading editor
    • Timidevil + baddude

      Trudevil (Trud evil)

      Rank A

      Attribute: Drain

      Tribe: Eerie

      Bio: An yo-kai more evil then even mckracken, it loves seeing cities burning to the ground, it sometimes snatches people that have done bad and tortures them for eternity

      Fav food: Fruit 

        Loading editor
    • i declare this dead, posts are officially done here

        Loading editor
    • But you didnt create the article

        Loading editor
    • im the main acc

        Loading editor
    • Unkaind + Unfairy = Unreason



      Rank: Z



      Attribute: Drain



      Tribe: Wicked



      Favorite Food: Sweets


      Bio: Unreason is a fusion between Unkaind, and Unfairy with a slinder body with dark gray skin like the other Wicked Executives, pitch black raven hair, and Red-irised Orange-sclera eyes. She has 4 long horns, and she is the most slender. her clothing colors are being a black kimono with dark purple flames patterns on her wide sleeves, and a similar pattern on her lower body, along with an inner layer of clothing of the same color, a black ribbon circling her upper body and a fuscia choker.

        Loading editor
    • Unpleasent + Unkeen = Unsee

      Rank: Z

      Attribute: Drain

      Favorite food: Juice

      Bio: Unsee is the fusion beteween 2 of the strongest wicked yo-kai, unpleasent and unkeen. If you try to talk to it it ignored you, though if you annoy it it will blast you to the present

      Appearance: Its a short stubby yokai with long hair and a long beard, it has hair covering its eyes, its mouth is purple and inside is a snake-like tounge, it has purple-blackish tendrils emerging from its hair and beard

      Tribe: Wicked

        Loading editor
    • Untidy + Unreason = Unlively

      Rank: Z

      Favorite food: Snacks

      Attribute: Fire

      Bio: Ever tried to talk to someone binging and they didnt respond? Inspirited by this guy, he loved eating food and slacks off the job all the time.. only making him do his job better

      Appearance: Its a round character with a ball under its head (as its stomache) with very small arms and legs, it has hair spikes

      Tribe: Wicked

        Loading editor
    • Unreason + Unsee = Unhero

      Rank: ZZ

      Favorite food: Bread

      Attribute: Drain

      Bio: The wickedest of the wicked, its advanced far, far past its peers and now has stopped working for dedtime. It actually hates dedtime and sees her as a rival

      Appearance: Its a floating robe with the dame demona snakes around the top of the robe, but black it has a staff like dame dedtime and its face has glowing purple eyes (3 eyes in total)

        Loading editor
    • CarterMahoney wrote:
      Unreason + Unsee = Unhero

      Rank: ZZ

      Favorite food: Bread

      Attribute: Drain

      Bio: The wickedest of the wicked, its advanced far, far past its peers and now has stopped working for dedtime. It actually hates dedtime and sees her as a rival

      Appearance: Its a floating robe with the dame demona snakes around the top of the robe, but black it has a staff like dame dedtime and its face has glowing purple eyes (3 eyes in total)

      Your fan made Yo-kai?

        Loading editor
    • Untidy + Unpleasent = Unclean


      Rank: Z


      Attribute: Water



      Tribe: Wicked



      Favorite Food: Tempura


      Bio: Unclean is a fusion between Untidy and Unpleasent with the appearance of a 10 feet tall humanoid Elderly appearance with huge built muscles, long grey greasy hair, and beard. And his eyes are pitch black with Red sclera. He wears a black paints with ripped legs, and a dark purple belt.

        Loading editor
    • Is this thread dead?

        Loading editor
    • Yeah

        Loading editor
    • Guess so

        Loading editor
    • Dismarelda + dismarelda = Versetta



      Rank: B



      Attribute: Earth



      Tribe: Eerie



      Favorite food: Soda



      Bio: Versetta will make you depressed and wanna just stop existing



      Appearance: Versetta looks like reversa or reverseta but with just purple

        Loading editor
    • Happiere + Happiere = Versa



      Rank: A



      Attribute: Wind



      Tribe: Heartful



      Favorite food: Bread



      Bio: Versa has alot of quarells with versetta, they despise each other



      Appearance: Reversa with just yellow

        Loading editor
    • Mython + Draaagin = Draaagoon


      Rank: S


      Attribute: Water


      Tribe: Slippery


      Favorite Food: Seafood


      Bio: Draaagoon is a dragon Yo-kai with Red, and yellow scales, Long curved horns, black eyebrows, and purple eyes. He wears a blue swetear, and a black headband.

        Loading editor
    • Dethmetal + Shinigami Yo-kai(from shadowside) = Dethreaper (悪魔の死神, Akuma no Shinigami)

      The "Akuma" part is Japanese for Demon, and the "Shinigami" part is for reapers, shinigami.

      Dethreaper is just a combination of Deth from Dethmetal and reaper.

        Loading editor
    • Does anyone wonder what Enma + Nurarihyon (Shadowside) or Kaira + Nurarihyon (Shadowside) would look like?

        Loading editor
    • _
        Loading editor
    • It's a dumb idea but I felt like it.

        Loading editor
    • _
        Loading editor
    • Frostail + Jibanyan = Frostnyan



      Rank: Z




      Attribute: Ice




      Tribe: Mysterious




      Bio: Frostnyan is a fusion between Jibanyan and Frostail with Frostail's fur color, and 9 tails. He has snowflakes on his 9 tails.

        Loading editor
    • Sweetnyali Jibanyan + Me tribe:human power:he causes all kinds of sweet teath IHU Spenp + Noway tribe:metal power:whoever gets inspirited by ÍHÂVËÜÑØ will steal or get free money Wuhu Wazzat + Buhu tribe:charming power whoever gets inspirited by her will have good luck

        Loading editor
    • Instead of ihu I have Cathief Spenp + Jibanyan tribe:eerie power:makes people steal stuff that is either useless are very special to that person Wuhu Wazzat + Buhu tribe:eerie power:just.... good luck

        Loading editor
    • Notactuallyacooliscool wrote:
      another fusion: blazion + siro = intenzion

      when he inspirits someone, he makes them intense and extremely overly competitive

      thats not what just blazion do?

        Loading editor
    • Notactuallyacooliscool wrote:
      another: cheeksqueek + cuttincheez = cheekcheez

      when he inspirits someone, he makes him/her fart and make it dreadful

      the two working thogether will give the same result

        Loading editor
    • mirapo+miradox=dimensirror

      tribe:mysterious/tsukumono

      onechanside yo-kai

      appearance:a hand mirror yo-kai,he stands whit the holder up,he has a face in the mirror whit eyes like miradox and his mouth interior and his tongue are yellow,he has the two swirls of mirapo on his mirror and on his handle he has that soul thing is miradox head

      powes:mirapo go through space(places),miradox through time,dimensirror go through space-time(universes)

        Loading editor
    • Darknyaness Dismeralda + Jibanyan + Dimmy + Hidabat tribe:eerie power: when she inspirits a person that person will be controlled by her and while she is controlling that person there's a cloud with a thunderstorm in it in the thunderstorm is made out of sadness and despair

        Loading editor
    • Kleesauce wrote: Darknyaness Dismeralda + Jibanyan + Dimmy + Hidabat tribe:eerie power: when she inspirits a person that person will be controlled by her and while she is controlling that person there's a cloud with a thunderstorm in it in the thunderstorm is made out of sadness and despair

        Loading editor
    • Nate + Noway = Wallchild



      Rank: A



      Attribute: Earth



      Tribe: Tough



      Bio: Wallchild is a fusion between nate and Noway With Nate's apperance, but his body made of stone wall, and his hair is red. He has an ability to transform in to a wall of any shape and size.

        Loading editor
    • Meganyan20 wrote:
      Nate + Noway = Wallchild


      Rank: A



      Attribute: Earth



      Tribe: Tough



      Bio: Wallchild is a fusion between nate and Noway With Nate's apperance, but his body made of stone wall, and his hair is red. He has an ability to transform in to a wall of any shape and size.

      but it is just an average wall we see every day! lol cuz nate is average and... you know

        Loading editor
    • how about

      buchinyan + darknyan = dark buchinyan!

      Rank: S

      Attribute: Fire

      Tribe: Charming

      Bio: Buchinyan became dark! now he is stronger by 10 darker times (i am gonna later put a picture i made)



      Edit: oops i replyed to a coment by accident any ways here is the pic 
      962a5077b252d5e5bbfd76d53d2131a9
        Loading editor
    • GamerZoneMinecraft wrote:
      how about

      buchinyan + darknyan = dark buchinyan!

      Rank: S

      Attribute: Fire

      Tribe: Charming

      Bio: Buchinyan became dark! now he is stronger by 10 darker times (i am gonna later put a picture i made)



      Edit: oops i replyed to a coment by accident any ways here is the pic 
      962a5077b252d5e5bbfd76d53d2131a9

      Since he is a fusion between Darknyan and Buchinyan, shouldn't he have a cape and more Darknyan-like features?

        Loading editor
    • GamerZoneMinecraft wrote:
      Meganyan20 wrote:
      Nate + Noway = Wallchild


      Rank: A



      Attribute: Earth



      Tribe: Tough



      Bio: Wallchild is a fusion between nate and Noway With Nate's apperance, but his body made of stone wall, and his hair is red. He has an ability to transform in to a wall of any shape and size.

      but it is just an average wall we see every day! lol cuz nate is average and... you know

      LOL!

        Loading editor
    • Foiletta + Blizzaria = Cursnow


      Rank: S


      Attribute: Drain


      Tribe: Eerie


      Favorite Food: Snacks


      Bio: Foiletta has turned icy cold, now her curses can have the ability to freeze them for eternity.

        Loading editor
    • Katie + Noway = Wallchild (Female)




      Rank: S







      Attribute: Earth






      Tribe: Charming


      Bio: Wallchild is feamle versio of Nate's and Noway's fusion between Katie and Noway With Katie's apperance, but her body made of stone wall, and her hair is pink. Like mer male counterpart, she has an ability to transform in to a wall of any shape and size.

        Loading editor
    • I think it would be cool if the series had a thing similar to a fusion accident from the Shin Megami Tensei games.



      Instead of getting a random Yo-kai (Ex: Tattletell+Lafalotta=Whisper), I think it would be cool if the Yo-kai gets a random move, skill, or get a personality the Yo-kai normally wouldn't have.

        Loading editor
    • Do you like the fusion I gave on mine

        Loading editor
    • I like classic Yo-kai in general (I know Blizzaria and Foiletta aren't classic but you know what I mean)

      Cursnow sounds like it would be pretty at least.

        Loading editor
    • Cursnow is curse + snow

      I was also thinking Slushex or Hexsnow

        Loading editor
    • Little Jiba3 wrote:
      GamerZoneMinecraft wrote:
      how about

      buchinyan + darknyan = dark buchinyan!

      Rank: S

      Attribute: Fire

      Tribe: Charming

      Bio: Buchinyan became dark! now he is stronger by 10 darker times (i am gonna later put a picture i made)



      Edit: oops i replyed to a coment by accident any ways here is the pic 
      962a5077b252d5e5bbfd76d53d2131a9
      Since he is a fusion between Darknyan and Buchinyan, shouldn't he have a cape and more Darknyan-like features?

      dude i literally used paint and finished him in like 10 minutes i was too lazy to make him better XD

        Loading editor
    • GamerZoneMinecraft wrote:
      Little Jiba3 wrote:
      GamerZoneMinecraft wrote:
      how about

      buchinyan + darknyan = dark buchinyan!

      Rank: S

      Attribute: Fire

      Tribe: Charming

      Bio: Buchinyan became dark! now he is stronger by 10 darker times (i am gonna later put a picture i made)



      Edit: oops i replyed to a coment by accident any ways here is the pic 
      962a5077b252d5e5bbfd76d53d2131a9
      Since he is a fusion between Darknyan and Buchinyan, shouldn't he have a cape and more Darknyan-like features?
      dude i literally used paint and finished him in like 10 minutes i was too lazy to make him better XD

      Just trying to give some tips

        Loading editor
    • Little Jiba3 wrote:
      GamerZoneMinecraft wrote:
      Little Jiba3 wrote:
      GamerZoneMinecraft wrote:
      how about

      buchinyan + darknyan = dark buchinyan!

      Rank: S

      Attribute: Fire

      Tribe: Charming

      Bio: Buchinyan became dark! now he is stronger by 10 darker times (i am gonna later put a picture i made)



      Edit: oops i replyed to a coment by accident any ways here is the pic 
      962a5077b252d5e5bbfd76d53d2131a9
      Since he is a fusion between Darknyan and Buchinyan, shouldn't he have a cape and more Darknyan-like features?
      dude i literally used paint and finished him in like 10 minutes i was too lazy to make him better XD
      Just trying to give some tips

      yea your right but i was just saying this, can you help me make it at least 1% better? give me tips or copy the image and make it better if you can

        Loading editor
    • Buchinound (BUCH-in-owND) Buchinyan + custom yokai

      Rank:S

      Attribute:Drain

      Tribe:Shady/Legendary

      Fav food: Chocolate bars, Caramel, and Ice cream

      Soulmate(s): Me duh, Jibanyan, and Whisper

      Hobby(s): Gaming, sleeping, and drawing

      Enemies: Manjimutt and Ruffraff

      Frenemies:Jibanyan

      Fav person: ME!!

      Fav yokai: Jibanyan

      Ship: Jibanyan x Whisper x ME ALSO

        Loading editor
    • I tried to mix all of their traits together

        Loading editor
    • GamerZoneMinecraft wrote:

      Little Jiba3 wrote:
      GamerZoneMinecraft wrote:
      Little Jiba3 wrote:
      GamerZoneMinecraft wrote:
      how about

      buchinyan + darknyan = dark buchinyan!

      Rank: S

      Attribute: Fire

      Tribe: Charming

      Bio: Buchinyan became dark! now he is stronger by 10 darker times (i am gonna later put a picture i made)



      Edit: oops i replyed to a coment by accident any ways here is the pic 
      962a5077b252d5e5bbfd76d53d2131a9
      Since he is a fusion between Darknyan and Buchinyan, shouldn't he have a cape and more Darknyan-like features?
      dude i literally used paint and finished him in like 10 minutes i was too lazy to make him better XD
      Just trying to give some tips

      yea your right but i was just saying this, can you help me make it at least 1% better? give me tips or copy the image and make it better if you can

      I got an idea you could use a pic of Darknyan and paint on him to make it more like Buchinayn😊
        Loading editor
    • OH WAIT FORGOT ABOUT BUCHINOUND'S POWER XD

      Power: Making the inspirted think that nothing exists

        Loading editor
    • Darkyubi + Jibanyan or Foxnyan + Darkyubi



      Darkfoxnyan



      Rank: Z



      Attribute: Drain



      Tribe: Shady



      Soultimate move: Shadowy tails of fury


      Bio: Darkfoxnyan is a fusion of Darkyubi and Jibanyan with similar apperances to Foxnyan, but with Darkyubi's fur color.

        Loading editor
    • 20200627_23581.jpg IDK if it will work if theres no picture than it is not it

        Loading editor
    • How to send pic?

        Loading editor
    • Elder Bloom + Shogunyan



      Name: Bloomshogunyan




      Rank: ZZ






      Attribute: Restoration






      Tribe: Brave




      Biol: Fusion between Elder Bloom and Shogunyan with Shogunyan's appearance, but with White Armor Rose Helmet with a pink blossom on the centre. His flaming tails are Pink.

        Loading editor
    • Robonyan + Jibakoma / Robokoma + Robonyan

      Name: Robo-Jibakoma

      Tribe: Tough

      Shadowside Tribe: Goriki

      Rank: SS

      Attribute: Fire

      Appearance: Same as Jibakoma, but with a robot look.

      Bio: When did Robonyan and Jibakoma fuse!? The result is a powerful 3-Yo-kai hybrid.

        Loading editor
    • jibakoma and buchinyan (this is possible due to jibanyan able to have clones as his onechanside which ,presumably, have the ability to fuse.

      buchinkoma

      Thousand swirly paws of fury

      He draws energy from his allies to creat 9,998 false paws which,along with his real ones, attack his opponents

        Loading editor
    • Daiz + Irewig = Sausangry


      Rank: A


      Attribute: Drain


      Tribe: Slippery


      Favorite Food: Snacks


      Bio: After Daiz hears the word sausauge, its anger gets the better of him and merges with Irewig out of rage, now he scares those who say the word sausage....wait, did I say it out loud?

        Loading editor
    • Mermadonna + Jibanyan = Mernyan



      Rank: S



      Attribute: Water



      Tribe: Slippery



      Favorite Food: Chocobars



      Bio: Mernayn is cat Yo-kai with Peach fur, and Golden tail fin. She has white seashell bikini with a white hagoromo. Her eyes are pink.

        Loading editor
    • Bluepon +Junior = Squsicat

      Rank:A

      Appearance:Junior’s Wib Wob, but with Bluepon’s eye design.

      Abilities:Can transform into a Yo kai based on the medal swallowed.

      Bio:A squishy cat yo kai. Apparently, he only eats Yo-kai Medals and nothing else.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.