In Yo-kai Watch 2, Tunatic is one of the Yo-kai required to unlock Komashura.
- Yo-kai Watch: Befriending Yo-kai
Tunatic is almost identical to Rageon, with a few small differences. He has a dark red and yellow fish with a black hair style, purple eyebrows, and a long pink tongue. He carries a knife around with his tail. Inside of his mouth he has two pointy white teeth.
Those who are Inspirited by Tunatic can make anyone angry and go on a rampage if criticized.
Tunatic appears in shallows by the Eastern River at night (Shopper's Row).
He can also be freed from the Crank-a-kai with a Light Blue Coin or 3DS Play Coins.
Tunatic can rarely be found in the seaside cave at San Fantastico.
He can also be freed from the Crank-a-kai using light blue coins in the Present.
He can be freed from the Crank-a-kai using Light Blue Coin or can be Rarely found in San Fantastico. Additionally, he can be rarely encountered during Rafting Adventure.
| Tolerance of attribute attack|
Strong × ⇒ △ ⇒ - ⇒ ○ ⇒ ◎ weak
- Befriended (Yokai Watch): "How did I lose?! I can't accept this! Be my friend!"
- Loafing: "Aaahhhh!"
- Receiving food (favourite): "Grrr...reat!"
- Freed from Crank-a-kai: "Ha ha ha! You must be nuts to let me out! We should totally be friends!" (Yo-Kai Watch)
- "Tunatic" is a portmanteau of tuna and lunatic.
- "Gyakujouo" is a combination of gyakujō (逆上, "frenzy") and uo (魚, "fish").
- "Pezquiciado" is a combination of "Pez" (Fish) and "Desquiciado " (Deranged)
In other languages
- Japanese: ギャクジョウオ Gyakujouo
- Korean: 발끈어 Balkkeuneo
- Spanish: Pezquiciado
- Italian: Rabbiotonno
- German: Amokrele
- French : Vexturgeon
- Portuguese (Brazil): Robalouco