Unfairy is noticeably shorter than the other Wicked Executives. He has a pudgy body with gray-white skin, thin arms and short legs, and two fuchsia dot-like eyes with buckteeth, as well as two horn-like protusions on top of his head. Like most of his colleagues, he has the same color scheme of clothing as them, in particular his being an oriental top colored dark purple with milky pink linings and the trademark hot colored Wicked flame in the center. He also wears milky pink wristbands.
Along with the other Wicked Executives, he serves Dedtime as one of her most powerful Wicked minions. He was born from Dedtime's sadness.
Rarely after completing the mission "The most feared! Wicked people crowd!", he'll befriend you. He can also be found by using Boost Coins.
He was stronger than them but they got to sap his strength and stall long enough for Nate to get enough strength to beat him. After he is beaten and returned to Dedtime, he was thought of as weak and got sent away.
Unfairy can only be befriended in Psychic Specters. He can be battled and befriended regularly in a postgame sidequest, where he is found near the river in Prayer's Peak Tunnel.
Yo-kai Watch: Wibble Wobble
His Japanese name, "Yakkai" is a pun on "yakkai" (Japanese: 厄介 "troublesome" or "bothersome"), with the latter kanji being replaced by "kai" (Japanese: 怪 "mysterious" or "strange"), which is a part of all Wicked Executives and Wicked Servants' names in Japanese.
His English name, "Unfairy" is taken from the English words "unfair" and "fairy", and notably starts with "Un-", like all Wicked Executives' names in English.
His Spanish name, "Injustio", is a corruption of "injusto" ("unfair").
His German name, "Nervo", taken from "nerven" ("to annoy").
- Befriended: "You're annoyingly strong... I don't hate that, though.'"
- Loafing: "Bother! Mwee hee!"
- Being traded: "I hope somebody warned you... being my friend won't be easy...'"
- Receiving food (favourite): "Not bad.'"
- Receiving food (normal): "It was fine...'"
- Receiving food (disliked): "Troubling taste.'"
- Freed from the Crank-a-kai: "You gonna take me with you? Good, I need someone new to bother!'"
In other languages
- Korean: 성가시괴 Seonggasigoe
- Spanish: Injustio
- Italian: Pestifero
- German: Nervo
- Portuguese (Brazil): Malmequer
- French: Injustin
- Japanese: 厄怪Yakkai