Untidy is a hulking humanoid who, like most of the other Wicked Executives, has dark gray skin, which in particular to him, sports two dark purple rhinoceros tattoos which appear mouth-opened and looking to each other.He is the fourth tallest wicked executive due to not having an horns,like Unkeen and Unpleasent,and not alot of hair,like Unkaind although he is the heaviest. He also has thick purple lips, two round black eyes with fuchsia sclera and a bob haircut with five short horns on top of it. Unlike his colleagues, he has few clothing, appearing shirtless to sport his tattoos, wearing only dark purple pants and a milky pink obi and wristbands, as well as dark colored sandals. He sports the trademark Wicked flame on his abdomen.
Along with the other Wicked Executives, he serves Dedtime as her most powerful Wicked Minions. He was born from Dedtime's desperation.
Yo-kai watch 2: Psychic Specters
Found on the second floor of Gourd Pond Museum at night after completing Directators quest and accepting Dame Dedtimes Quest.
Untidy and the other executives can rarely be befriended as a reward for beating a story mission in Chapter 11.
Yo-kai Watch: Wibble Wobble
- Befriended: "You're a lively one, aren't you? Let's be friends!"
- Loafing: "Oh, let me rest..."
- Being traded: "I heard you were kinda messy... Me too!"
- Receiving food (favourite): "Mmm, hearty..."
- Receiving food (normal): "Well, I ate it."
- Receiving food (disliked): "Snore..."
- Freed from the Crank-a-kai: "Ain't no messing, we gonna be the bestest friends!"
His Japanese name, "Gōkai" is a pun on "gōkai" (Japanese: 豪快 "lively" or "excitedly"), with the latter kanji being replaced by "kai" (Japanese: 怪 "mysterious" or "strange"), which is a part of all Wicked Executives and Wicked Servants' names in Japanese.
His English name, "Untidy" is taken directly from the English word "untidy", and notably starts with "Un-", like all Wicked Executives' names in English.
His German name, "Ganzo", taken from "Aufs Ganze gehen" ("to go all out").
His Brazilian Portuguese, "Malfazejo" is a combination of "malvado" (evil) and "desejo" (desire).
- In the first movie, a gigantic alternate version of him (credited as "Golem Wicked" in the English dub) with an altered design appears when Dedtime farts. Though it is still unknown if it is the same Untidy, as Untidy is only slightly taller than most Yo-kai in the game and he has a different demeanor. Additionally, no other Wicked Executives appear in the movie. He fights and smashes Hovernyan, fatally injuring him but he's ultimately defeated.
- His English name seemingly has no direct correlation with him as his personality and abilities do not seem to actually have anything to do with untidiness.
In other languages
- Portuguese (Brazil): Malfazejo