The Wandroid tribe's emblem contains a robot-like face with a dark blue-colored background.
Yo-kai Watch Model U
Unlike other medals, when a Wandroid medal is put in the Yo-kai Watch Model U, the opening part (where "Ladies and gentlemen" is usually announced) is played without any voices, followed immediately by the character saying his name.
List of Wandroid Yo-kai
Introduced in Yo-kai Watch 3
Introduced in Yo-kai Watch: Wibble Wobble
|Android Yamada S||Curry|
Introduced in Yo-kai Watch World
|Android Yamada Gold||Curry|
|Android Yamada Silver||Curry|
|Android Yamada Bronze||Curry|
Other Wandroid Tribe Yo-kai
- The Wandroid tribe can be found in Yo-kai Watch 3 after the 1.2 update.
- Several factors make the Wandroid tribe unique to the series as a whole:
- All the members of the Wandroid tribe in the anime have once been human.
- All the members of the Wandroid tribe have common Japanese surnames as part of their Yo-kai names in the original Japanese version.
- With the 2.0 update and Sukiyaki, the Wandroid tribe has the lowest amount of recruitable members of any tribe, with only one Yo-kai. They had previously tied with the Enma tribe until the aforementioned update.
- The Wandroid tribe consists primarily of android Yo-kai.
- The name Hagure means "stray", though due to the tribe primarily consisting of androids, the name might also be a play on the Japanese word for gear (Japanese: 歯車 haguruma).
- The name "Wandroid" is most likely a combination of "wander" and "android."
In other languages
- Italian: Tribù Viandroide