It was released on July 18, 2013 in Japan, to promote Yokai Taiso Dai-Ichi, which would later be used in the anime in 2014.
The player has to move Jibanyan heads up to match in order to earn points and fill up the health bar, while the anime ending theme plays in the background within a set time limit.
If the player manages to get a good score, a variant of Jibanyan will be awarded.
- Jibanyan (Unlocked from the start)
- Thornyan (Play the game for the first time)
- Baddinyan (Get a good enough high score)
- Robonyan (Get a combo of 1,500,000)
- Shogunyan (Get a 100 combo within a single run)
- This app is the very second Yo-kai Watch video game to ever be released, one week after the Yo-kai Watch video game.
|Yo-kai Watch Video Game Series|
|Main series games||Yo-kai Watch (3DS • Switch • Smartphone) • Yo-kai Watch 2 • Yo-kai Watch 3 • Yo-kai Watch 4|
|Spin-off games||Yo-kai Watch Blasters • Yo-kai Watch Busters 2|
Yo-kai Sangokushi • Yo-kai Watch Dance: Just Dance Special Version • Yo-kai Watch Jam - Yo-kai Academy Y: Waiwai Gakuen Seikatsu
|Applications||Yo-kai Watch: Wibble Wobble • Yo-kai Watch Land|
Yo-kai Taiso Dai-ichi Puzzle da nyan • Yo-kai Watch: Gerapo Rhythm • Yo-kai Watch World • Yo-kai Watch: Medal Wars • Yo-kai Daijiten
|Arcade Games||Yo-kai Watch Tomodachi Ukiukipedia/Dream/Shadowside • Yo-kai Watch Busters: Iron Oni Force|